The philosophy of Yoga is centred around achieving complete harmony between our body and mind through special exercise (posturing), breathing and meditation. The aim of Yoga is to live a healthy living and attain self-enlightenment. Yoga means to yoke (to unite) with the source of our Being. In Yoga through practices of holding a variety of body positions or asanas, and the centering of the mind and breath in a meditative way, the practitioner increases body awareness, posture, flexibility of body and mind and calmness of spirit. To achieve this an individual has to gain complete control over ‘prana’ . Prana is the subtle force , the essence which pervades all life . The objective of Pranayama is to attain complete control of the Prana .It is the breathing process or the control of the motion of inhalation, exhalation and the retention of vital energy.
Baba Ramdev Maharaj ji a Yoga and Ayurved master, who has become very popular in India, and has popularized yoga among millions of his followers. He established Divya Yoga Mandir Trust in 1995 in Kankhal (Haridwar) and began activities in health and spiritual pursuits and has cured many incurable diseases since then. Now thousands of people everyday attend his Yoga camps.Yoga was always there, but he has given a new birth to it by bringing it to public and benefiting people with it. He has helped Yoga become so popular among common man. He has done so by curing many incurable diseases. He is responsible for a revolution in Yoga and health.
Procedure: Breathe air out, touch chin to chest, squeeze stomach completely and hold for a while. then release chin, breathe in slowly.
Duration: 3 times to 5 times normally. max upto 11 times. and extremely max upto 21 times (in winters).
Find powerful herbal remedies
Baba Ramdev Yoga VCD
Benefits: stomach(udar), hernia, urinal, uterus
Tips: not for heart and high BP patients
The person who does these exercises daily and regularly can attain following benefits which are briefly described as under: –
* All the three Doshas (Humors) – Vata , pitta and Kapha get adjusted in proper proportion and abnormalities in them are removed.
* Digestive system improves and diseases pertaining to digestive organs are cured.
* Obesity, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Constipation, Flatulence, Acidity, Respiratory troubles, Allergy, Migraine, High blood pressure, diseases pertaining to kidneys, sexual disorders of males and females etc. are also cured.
* Diseases pertaining to lungs, heart and brain are also cured.
* Resistance against diseases is stepped up. Immunity develops.
* Hereditary diseases like diabetes and heart disease are can be avoided.
See our Health Blogs and also more read on swamiramdevmedicines.com